Welcome to Greater Cincinnati ISSA!
The Greater Cincinnati Information Systems Security Association is a non-profit group dedicated to providing educational and networking opportunities to promote the exchange of ideas, knowledge, and member's growth within the information security profession.
The Greater Cincinnati Chapter will host monthly meetings with a variety of security professionals. Please check our events page for further information on upcoming events.
- See our "Job Opportunities" page for details.
- We will be bringing in great speakers for 2016! Check our upcoming meetings for details.
Not a member? Feel free to register and attend one of our meetings to see what we're all about. You can become an ISSA member by going to www.issa.org and clicking on the "Join Now" tab.
We would like to send a special thank you to Netskope who sponsored our Taft's Ale house event and our members who continue to support us!
John Bianco: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt Bianco: email@example.com
We at the Greater Cincinnati ISSA would like to take time and thank all who came out and supported our December CISO roundtable including:
- The CISO who took time out of their busy Holiday schedule to share their thoughts and opinions with us.
- Our sponsors in Fidelis Symantec and Cyber Security
- Our fellow ISSA Members and IT Security Practitioners who continue to support our mission and values.